Hardware Mining – Pros
- You Own the hardware and can sell it to recover capital at any time.
- You can claim hardware depreciation through a business saving on Tax
- You control whether you mine or not and if you find a way to get cheap power or don’t pay for power you can mine indefinitely
Hardware Mining – Cons
- You have to purchase the hardware and wait for delivery.
- You cant claim hardware depreciation as an individual to save on Tax
- You need to ensure your machine is always powered, your internet works and your hardware stays safe.
Cloud Mining – Pros
- You simply buy increments of hashing power starting from as little as $19 per 0.1Ths.
- You get paid out daily and can adjust your focus in terms of Terahashes to multiple crypto currencies.
- You are not bound by your countries inability to provide stable power or internet.
Cloud Mining Cons
- You never own the hardware.
- Cost per Terrahash is much higher than buying the hardware.
- Your contract only ensures an income for as long as it stays profitable to mine according to the cloud mining host.
Buy a Cloud Mining Contract
Buy a Cloud Mining Contract from as low as $19
- 0.1 Terrahash@ R323 per 0.1 Terrahash
Buy the S9 Vindicator
Start Mining Bitcoin Today by Owning the hardware!
- 13 Terrahash