€684.87 inc Vat
The S7 Ant-miner based on the BM1385 efficient chipset, using less than half the energy per gigahash of the S5, but it is also our most powerful miner created to date to enter mass production (the S5+ had a higher hashrate but was sold on a limited basis). At 0.25 joules per gigahash, this is the most efficient machine available to the public for mining Bitcoin. All S7 Antminers are tested and inspected by Bitmart’s Shepherd Service for piece of mind that it is in a 100% working condition.
Out of stockJoin Waitlist
Specifications: S7 Antminer 4.73th/s
1. Hash Rate: 4.73 TH/s ±5%
2. Power Consumption: 1293W + 10% (at the wall, with APW3, 93% efficiency, 25C ambient temp)
3. Power Efficiency: 0.25 J/GH + 10% (at the wall, with APW3, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
4. Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V
5. Chip quantity per unit: 135x BM1385
6. Dimensions: 301mm(L)*123mm(W)*155mm(H)
7. Cooling: 2x 12038 fan
8. Ideal Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
9. Network Connection: Ethernet
10. Default Frequency: 700M
1. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
2. PSU: A power supply unit is included, There are 3 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and all 3 are required. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
3. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. If you use different PSU for hash boards and control board, please make sure to power the hash boards first and the control board only after the hash boards have been powered. When using different PSU and you want to power off the miner, be sure to disconnect all the PSU from power.
|Dimensions||35 x 15 x 15 cm|
|Bitcoin Income Per Month||
+- 0.075526064 BTC
Enter our Raffle and stand a chance to win an Antminer L3+ - Tickets R100. Dismiss