Please Note Bitmart does NOT carry the warranty on hardware sold on behalf of the suppliers – Please familiarize yourself with the conditions below!
Bitmart can facilitate a warranty process n your behalf for an admin fee of R450 excl VAT plus shipping cost where applicable.
Bitmain Warranty Conditions
– BITMAIN After-sales Service Terms (repair information form download)
Be sure refer to RMA instructions(Service&Support→ Service Guide)on our website before you ship back the defective parts ,do not ship back the whole unit! Otherwise we’ll have custom issues once the parcel been checked ,and you need to pay Chinese import tax ,or even the parcel will be confiscated by Chinese custom!
– Maintenance Within the Warranty period
– If the machine is faulty within the warranty period, BITMAIN will provide the maintenance service free of charge, and undertake logistics cost of returning the repaired machine to the customer. (The logistics cost of transferring the faulty machine to BITMAIN shall be borne by the customer).
– Self-help Maintenance Application outside the Warranty Period
– If the machine is fault outside the warranty period, BITMAIN will give the repair fee quotation after dismantling the machine and analyzing the specific fault when receiving the machine that customer has sent back to BITMAIN,and the overall repair fee will be no more than but may equal to the whole machine or the current market price of the accessories. Please note that BITMAIN will complete the maintenance of the machine in the process of dismantling and analyzing the machine; you agree to the terms of this self-help service application, which means that you will agree with that we cannot suspend maintenance process, and you will agree to the repair fee quotation that we will give, what’s more, BITMAIN will not be able to return the faulty machine to you if you don’t pay the repair fee.
– BITMAIN adheres to service the customers by heart and soul and give the repair fee quotation details reasonably and accurately. You should pay the repair fee within 60 days after receiving the repair fee quotation notice, and BITMAIN will send back the repaired machine after receiving the full require fee.
– If BITMAIN doesn’t receive your full payment of repair fee within 60 days after we sent the repair fee quotation to you by email or phone call, we will regard that you give up the ownership of the machine, and we will have the full right of disposing of your machine to counter repair fee.
– Please confirm that you agree to the terms of self-help maintenance application so that we continue to provide maintenance services to you.
– The Scope of Non-free Maintenance
– Outside the warranty period.
– Immersion, Circuit board and components are affected with damp, and the damage caused by corrosion.
– Drop and break the machine.
– Tear up the warranty sticker.
– Not use, maintain and keep it fit according to the requirements of specifications, and finally cause the damages due to the users’ improper use.
– The machine is damaged or the circuit board and the chip are burned, caused by using the bad power supply that produced by a third party.
– Damage due to force majeure event (such as fire, earthquake, a lightning strike and so on).
– The machine is faulty, which is caused by dismounting artificially or being replaced to use the accessories of any third party.
– The machine is faulty, which is caused by overclocking of the software.
Baikal Warranty Conditions
2. After-sale contacts QQ：2098802845
3. When the machine needs to be returned for maintenance, please send back the machine to us to with clear indication of the following information. (Freight fee is paid by the buyer.) Information contents: problem description, customer’s name, customer’s phone number, customer’s recipient address.
4. Maintenance period: generally, within 10 working days from the date of our receiving. The concrete period depends on the actual maintenance progress.
1. No refund and return after the payment.
2. A 45-day warranty for miners.
The following conditions will make the warranty invalid:
1. A disassembled machine, unauthorized changes, or replacement of components.
2. Damage caused by lightning strike, voltage surge, faulty power supply, etc.
3. Burnt circuit boards or chips.
4. Damage by water, damp or corrosion.
In the case of the above, we will provide paid maintenance service. The freight fee for maintenance is paid by the buyer, and we are not responsible for the loss of income during the maintenance period.
Canaan Warranty Conditions & Returns policy
1.0 Covered Product
This warranty covers the Canaan Creative CO., LTD (“Canaan”) products.
1.1 Two-year Limited Warranty
Canaan warrants the purchased product(s) to be free of all defects in material, performance and workmanship for 2 years for products from the date of the delivery. This warranty extends to the original buyer (and each successive buyer within the warranty period).
Within the period of this warranty, Canaan will repair or replace, free of charge, any part proven defective in material, performance or workmanship. All warranty repairs and service must be performed by an authorized Canaan technician.
All expenses related to replacing or repairing a defective part under this warranty shall be assumed by Canaan except for the following expenses, which shall be assumed by the buyer:
1.2 Warranty Exclusions
This warranty does not apply to any costs, repairs, or services for the following:
Service calls to correct installation of the Covered Product, or to explain the usage of the product to the buyer.
Repairs necessitated by use other than normal use.
Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, accidents, fire, flood, unauthorized alterations, or improper installation or use of products not approved by Canaan.
1.3 How to Obtain Warranty Service
Once discovering any defect, malfunction, or nonconformity in the Covered Product, the buyer shall follow the “Canaan Returns Policy“.
The buyer must first request a “Canaan RMA Number” by submitting an RMA Request Form describing issue(s). A qualified “Canaan Service Representative” will then assess the buyer’s request and decide if a “Canaan RMA Number” should be issued to the buyer.
Once the buyer has received a Canaan RMA Number, the buyer may fill out the Canaan RMA Request Form prior to return shipment of the defective product.
The RMA Request Form is available at https://canaan.io/rma-request-form/
1.0 General Introduction of Returns Policy (RMA)
To obtain a RMA (Return Material Authorization) number, please fill out and submit the Canaan RMA Request Form available at https://canaan.io/rma-request-form/.
Do not send products of any kind to Canaan if they do not have a RMA number plainly displayed on the outside of the package. Without a RMA number, packages will be refused by the receiving department and returned to you. When you receive your RMA number, please follow the RMA Instructions completely (see 2.0 Shipping Instructions). This instruction page contains a shipping label. Cut this label out and print the RMA number on the applicable section.
It is the intent of Canaan to provide the smoothest and quickest replacement of defective or failed parts. It is Canaan’s policy to receive the defective part before shipping a new part or repairing the one received from you. In emergency situations we can ship same day the failed part with an over-night shipment. Emergency shipment requires a credit card or company Purchase Order (PO) prior to shipment.
All advanced part shipments, and parts returned, will be shipped to the address entered on the RMA Form. Be sure that this is the address entered on the form.
An RMA Number will be forwarded via E-mail to the E-mail address on the RMA Request Form. It is Canaan’s intent to forward RMA numbers to the customer on the same day the form is received but may take up to two working days for final processing.
If your product is no longer covered by a warranty you will need to supply a credit number or Purchase Order (PO) number to cover repairs. We must have the PO number or credit card number BEFORE we ship a repaired item back to you.
1.1 RMA Repair Warranty
All items repaired by Canaan are under warranty for a period of 90 days. This period applies whether the product was under warranty or not.
1.2 Shipping Policy
In all cases Customers must obtain a RMA number by submitting a RMA Form to Canaan.
Shipping products or parts to Canaan freight prepaid must include an RMA number clearly indicated on the shipping label and on the waybill. Shipments which arrive without a RMA number will be refused and returned to the Customer.
Proper packaging must be used on all return shipments. The customer is liable for any damage in transmit.
2.0 Shipping Instructions
Make sure the product is securely and safely packaged or in its original packaging.
Make sure you have adequate insurance on the product to cover its value before shipping.
2.3 Labeling the box
Make sure that the RMA number is plainly visible on the out side of the package you are sending. Receiving will refuse any packages without RMA number visible on the outside of the package.
Required shipping label:
Canaan Creative Co., Ltd
RMA #: (Add your RMA Number here)
ZPark 23# 307, Haidian, Beijing, China 100094
Note: Manufactured goods being returned for repair
Customers outside China are responsible for any charges (i.e. freight, duties, brokers fee, etc.) to Canaan. All and any charges shall be prepaid.
In warranty – Canaan returns the product or parts to the customer according to the Customer’s shipping instructions. Canaan will only cover shipping charges (duties excluded) from a Canaan Repair Center back to the customer. The duties will be billed to the customer.
Out of warranty – Canaan returns the product or parts to the customer according to the Customer’s shipping instructions. All products are shipped back to the customer freight collect.
All international returns must be marked: “Manufactured goods for repair.”
GPU Rig Warranty Conditions
Bitmart makes use of contractors and suppliers to obtain the parts for GPU rigs. Warranty on the parts is individually done and not on the unit as a whole. We offer a 3-month limited warranty on the mining rigs due to the nature of mining and the level of strain it puts on the hardware.
Returns must be sent to 39 Sitrus Crescent Nelspruit 1200.