Bitmain Antminer Repair Ticket Process.
- Please note the entire machine must be sent to us so a technical report can be compiled.
- All serial numbers must be visible on the machine and match the serial number of the sent miner.
- All Admin fees and Courier Surcharges must be paid up front before sending a miner for repairs.
- Bitmart Facilitates the Repair process and Bitmain governs the conditions as follows; The client pays for the shipment to China and Bitmain pays for the return (If under Warranty) Miners outside of Warranty has a repair cost to Bitmain payable in Bitcoin and Courier Cost back to the client.
- Irreparable parts will not be replaced by Bitmain & Bitmart cannot predict what dictates Bitmains discretion if parts are repairable or not.
- All Warranty Seals must be intact for the warranty to be honoured.
- Shipping Fees back to you are selected by you at Checkout.
- Please don’t send the Power Supply with your miner – Only Send the Miner.
PLEASE PRINT 2 COPIES OF YOUR REPAIR ORDER AND PLACE IT INSIDE THE BOX.
Return Merchandise Authorization Form
The following service is the repair or replacement of parts still under warranty with the option to repair or replace out of warranty parts. All repairs of the items selected here under warranty will be swapped out if the supplier approves the claim alternatively Bitmart will quote on replacing the item if the warranty is void.
Terms and Conditions:
Warranty Terms of the suppliers are that the client send the faulty product to Bitmart whereby Bitmart will first test and then send the product to the supplier for replacement (if the damage/problem is a manufacturer fault and not caused by lightning, corrosion, surge or overclocking).
Bitmart will then send the replaced product to the client if it was covered under warranty.
Bitmart does not take responsibility if the supplier voids the warranty on the product. A technical report will be sent to the customer if the warranty is deemed void, whereby the customer can then decide to take the faulty part back.
All repair and returns that are out of warranty carry a R450.00 Incl VAT handling and diagnostics fee (excluding shipping cost) based on the type of item you check in on this ticket.
NB: Please fill in the form below, print it using the “Print Form” link below, and include the filled in form with the faulty product.