The Antminer D3
The DASH Miner – Antminer D3 otherwise known as the D3 Antminer is the most efficient DASH miner to date. The machine verifies DASH Transactions and you earn the transaction fees that are charged by the DASH Blockchain as well as block rewards to reward the DASH miners for their efforts of verifying the transactions. DASH mining can give you a decent passive income and the machine is a standalone unit that only needs to be connected to the Internet and power. To get a more in-depth understanding of what Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency mining is, feel free to view our video here.
Antminer D3 Specifications:
- Hash Rates: Antminer D3 19.3GH/s Variation of ±5% is expected.
- 1200W +10% (at the wall, with Bitmart’s 1600Watt PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temperature)
- Rated Voltage 11.60 ~13.00V
- Chip quantity per unit: 180 chips on four hashing boards, 60 chips on one hashing board
- Chip Type: X11 ASIC chip
- Dimensions: 352mm (l) x 130mm (w) x 187.5mm (h)
- Cooling 2x 12038 fans; Front fan: 4800rpm, Rear fan: 1200rpm
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Network Connection Ethernet
- Frequency Automatically set
Finally an ASIC chip to mine X11 coins
The D3 chips, the first X11 Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) chip in more than two years, is designed by the same team that designs the world’s most power-efficient ASIC chips for Bitcoin mining.
Each Antminer D3 employs 180 such chips to deliver more hash-rate and efficiency than any previous X11 miner on the market.
Antminer D3 Warranty:
- A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date from the Factory to Bitmart. To avail this warranty, email email@example.com. Overclocking the Antminer S9 will void the warranty immediately. Bitmart only facilitates warranty claims on behalf of the client. We don’t carry the warranty on behalf of Bitmain! Please log a ticket here: Antminer Repair Ticket. Please note shipping costs is for the client’s own account. Bitmart charges an admin fee of R450 for facilitating the process.
- All sales are final. No refunds will be given. Defective machines can be repaired for free under the warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired for the cost of parts and labour.
- In some cases, the warranty will be void, but we can still do repairs at your own expense if requested. The following events will void the warranty:
- Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from us first
- Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges
- Burnt parts on hash boards or chips
- Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment
- Bitmain Warranty Conditions found here.
Antminer D3 Repairs
Bitmart facilitates the repair of Antminer products. If you require a repair done on an Antminer D3, please open a repair ticket and send us the unit for testing and fault finding. All preparatory parts that are damaged will be sent to a repair site in Hong Kong or the USA depending on the nature of the damage and type of part. You can order replacement parts for your Antminers here.
Bitmart cannot guarantee the hash rate of miners thus the advertised Hash Rate is that of the manufacturer and an online statistic procured through Nicehash (Click here) is used to determine earnings.
Income of any miner is not guaranteed and is not controlled by Bitmart. Governing factors of earnings such as Algorithm Network Difficulty and Coin Value determine earnings. No refunds can be given due to the fact that the miners are specially ordered and suppliers do not allow refunds. This clause is in line with the Consumer Protection Act and forms part of the special orders section.