Antminer L3++ Specifications
|Parameters of ANTMINER L3++
||Total quantity of hash chips
||Total quantity of hash boards
||Total hash rate
||DC voltage input
||DC current input @12V DC input
||DC Power @12V DC input
|220VAC Power @25℃ ,93%
conversion efficiency of APW3
|220VAC Power efficiency @25℃
,93% conversion efficiency of APW3
1.62 J/MH +10%
||Networking connection mode
||Power connection mode
||All two PCI-E ports are required to power the board. You can use one PSU to power multiple boards, but do not attempt to power one board with two PSUs.We suggest to prevent the control board to be powered up before hash boards be powered up.
- A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date from the Factory to Bitmart. To avail this warranty, email email@example.com. Overclocking the Antminer will void the warranty immediately. Bitmart only facilitates warranty claims on behalf of the client. We don’t carry the warranty on behalf of Bitmain! Please log a ticket here: Antminer Repair Ticket. Please note shipping costs are for the client’s account Bitmart charges an admin fee of R450 for facilitating the process.
- All sales are final. No refunds will be given. Defective machines can be repaired for free under the warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
- In some cases, the warranty will be void, but we can still do repairs at your own expense if requested. The following events will void the warranty:
- Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from us first
- Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges
- Burnt parts on hash boards or chips
- Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment
- Bitmain Warranty Conditions found here.
Bitmart facilitates the repair of Antminer products. If you require a repair done on an Antminer please open a repair ticket and send us the unit for testing and fault finding. All preparatory parts that are damaged will be sent to a repair site in Hong Kong or the USA depending on the nature of the damage and type of part. You can order replacement parts for your Antminers here.
Bitmart cannot guarantee the hash rate of miners thus the advertised Hash Rate is that of the manufacturer and an online statistic procured through Nicehash (Click here) is used to determine earnings.
The income of the miner is not guaranteed and is not controlled by Bitmart. Governing factors of earnings such as Algorithm Network Difficulty and Coin Value determine earnings. No refunds can be given due to the fact that miners are specially ordered and suppliers do not allow refunds. This clause is in line with the Consumer Protection Act and forms part of the special orders section