Bitmart Antminer L3 Plus
* Power Supply Not Included
The Antminer L3 Plus
The Litecoin Miner – Antminer L3 Plus otherwise known as the L3 Antminer, is the most efficient Litecoin miner to date. The machine verifies Litecoin transactions and you earn the transaction fees that is charged by the Litecoin Blockchain as well as block rewards to reward the Litecoin miners for their efforts of verifying the transactions. Litecoin mining can give you a decent passive income and the machine is a standalone unit that only needs to be connected to the Internet and power. To get a more in depth understanding of what Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency mining is, feel free to view our video here.
Antminer L3+ Specifications:
- Hash Rates: Antminer L3+ 504MH/s Variation of ±5% is expected.
- 800W +10% (at the wall, with Bitmart’s 1600Watt PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temperature)
- 1.6J/MH +10% (at the wall, with Bitmart’s 1600Watt PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temperature)
- Rated Voltage 11.60 ~13.00V
- Chip quantity per unit: 288 chips on four hashing boards, 72 chips on one hashing board
- Chip Type: BM1485 ASIC chip
- Dimensions: 352mm (l) x 130mm (w) x 187.5mm (h)
- Cooling 2x 12038 fans; Front fan: 4800rpm, Rear fan: 1200rpm
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Network Connection Ethernet
- Frequency Automatically set
The BM1485 ASIC chip
Finally an ASIC chip to mine Scrypt coins
The BM1485 chip, the first Litecoin Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) chip in more than two years, is designed by the same team that designs the world’s most power-efficient ASIC chips for Bitcoin mining.
Each Antminer L3+ employs 288 such chips to deliver more hashrate and efficiency than any previous Litecoin miner on the market.