Antminer S9 – Bitcoin Miner
The Antminer S9 13 TH/S – Bitcoin Miner
The Bitcoin Miner – Antminer S9 otherwise known as the S9 Antminer is the most efficient Bitcoin miner to date on the SHA256 Algorithm. The machine verifies Bitcoin transactions and you earn the transaction fees that are charged by the Bitcoin Blockchain as well as block rewards to reward the Bitcoin miners for their efforts of verifying the transactions. Bitcoin mining can give you a decent passive income and a machine is a standalone unit that only needs to be connected to the Internet and power. To get a more in-depth understanding of what Bitcoin mining is, feel free to view our video here.
Antminer S9 Specifications:
- Hash Rates: Antminer S9 11.5TH/s, Antminer S9 12.5TH/s, Antminer S9 13TH/s, Antminer S9 13.5TH/s & Antminer S9 14TH/s, depending on batch. Variation of ±5% is expected
- Power Consumption 1127W (11.5TH/s batch), 1225W (12.5TH/s batch), 1274W (13TH/s batch), 1323W (13.5TH/s batch), 1372W (14TH/s batch) (at the wall, with Bitmart’s APW3 PSU,93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp). Expected discrepancy of +10%
- Power Efficiency 0.098 J/GH +10% at the wall (with Bitmart’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
- Rated Voltage 11.60 ~13.00V
- Chip quantity per unit 189x BM1387
- Dimensions: 350mm(L) x 135mm(W) x 158mm(H)
- Cooling 2x 12038 fans; Front fan: 6000rpm, Rear fan: 4300rpm
- Operating Temperature0°C to 40°C
- Network Connection Ethernet
- Frequency Automatically set
Antminer S9 Warranty:
- A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date from the Factory to Bitmart. To avail this warranty, email email@example.com. Overclocking the Antminer S9 will void the warranty immediately. Bitmart only facilitates warranty claims on behalf of the client, we don’t carry the warranty on behalf of Bitmain! Please log a ticket here: Antminer Repair Ticket. Please note shipping cost is for client account Bitmart charges an admin fee of R450 for facilitating the process.
- All sales are final. No refunds will be given. Defective machines can be repaired for free under the warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired for the cost of parts and labour.
- In some cases, the warranty will be void, but we can still do repairs at your own expense if requested. The following events will void the warranty:
- Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from us first
- Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges
- Burnt parts on hash boards or chips
- Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to a wet environment
- Bitmain Warranty Conditions found here.
Bitmart cannot guarantee the hash rate of miners thus the advertised Hash Rate is that of the manufacturer and an online statistic procured through Nicehash (Click here) is used to determine earnings.
Income of any miner is not guaranteed and is not controlled by Bitmart. Governing factors of earnings such as Algorithm Network Difficulty and Coin Value determine earnings. No refunds can be given due to the fact that miner is specially ordered and suppliers do not allow refunds. This clause is in line with the Consumer Protection Act and forms part of the special orders section. Warranty conditions are fulfilled by BITMAIN and not Bitmart but we can offer a facilitation of the process at an admin fee of R450 plus all costs.