Bitmart NFT Access Token
A Guide To Buying Bitmart’s NFTs on OpenSea with MetaMask
At Bitmart, we’ve launched our very own collection of NFT collection. The Bitmart NFT Collection is backed by utility to offer owners of the yield tokens passive income every month. If you would like to buy our digital NFT Tokens, there are two simple procedures that you will need to follow to complete the purchase.
Firstly, you will need to register a MetaMask wallet that will allow you to buy, store, send, and swap digital tokens. Standard DeFi wallets won’t always do the trick, so we recommend that you download a MetaMask Wallet, as it is super secure, versatile, and user-friendly.
Next, you need to purchase some Ethereum or Matic on a local exchange or OTC desk like www.hodlotc.com
Secondly, you will need to log on to the OpenSea NFT platform to browse through our collection of tokens and purchase them from the Opensea.io Marketplace. This is a similar experience to shopping at many of your favorite mainstream online stores. Once you have linked your wallet to the retail platform, the NFT will be transferred to you via the MetaMask Wallet.
Signing Up for a Meta Mask Wallet
The simplest way to complete the entire process is to head straight to the OpenSea platform, as you’ll be able to download your MetaMask wallet there.
It’s important to know that you can download a wallet as either a browser extension on your PC or an app on your mobile phone. The process is more straightforward on a PC, so we will provide you with guidelines on how to purchase from your desktop or laptop first. You can then download the app to your phone and use the same login details to sync your devices for future use.
The Process Explained Step-by-Step
1. Head to the OpenSea homepage by clicking on this link here.
2. Click on the Create button to start the process of setting up your NFT wallet.
3. A menu of several Ethereum wallets will appear on the screen. Be sure to select MetaMask, as it is the most user-friendly option available, in our opinion. Thankfully, it’s the first wallet on the list.
4. You’ll notice that you will have to choose between three different platforms when downloading. The options are Chrome (for PC), iOS (for Apple devices), and Android (most other mobile devices). We will choose Chrome for your home/office computer for this example.
• Highlight Chrome
• Click on Install MetaMask for Chrome
Please be aware that the application supports several browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, Brave, and Edge.
5. You will be directed to the Chrome Web Store. If you feel that you would like to engage in a basic 2-minute tutorial of what MetaMask is, you can click on the YouTube video on the page. To complete your download, you can click on the blue Add to Chrome tab on the screen. A second pop-up will verify whether you want to add MetaMask. Select Add Extension.
6. It’s now time to set up your very own MetaMask Account. After a few seconds, you should receive a notification that the browser extension is installed. Once it is complete, a new pop-up will appear to welcome you to the platform. Click on Get Started to begin.
7. You’ll now be given the opportunity to import an existing mobile wallet. However, if you do not have one, you will need to select the Create a Wallet option on the right.
8. Please read through the data usage policy (it’s very short) and click I Agree to progress.
10. Now you will need to create your 12-word recovery phrase. This will be the master key to your wallet, tokens, and funds. You can read through the hints provided in text on the page or watch the 1:35 min video presentation for more information on the recovery phrase.
It’s vital you know how this all works, as it is the only way to access your account in the future if you fail to log in correctly. Your MetaMask Wallet is a decentralized product, which means no banking agent or MetaMask employee has access to your account if you need help in the future. You have all the power in your own hands.
11. You will now be taken to a page where MetaMask has created a secret recovery phrase for you. It will be greyed out until you click to display the secret words. Save this phrase in a secure place. Now, click on Next to progress.
12. The next step involves confirming your recovery phrase by clicking on each word in the same original order it was given to you. If you complete this field correctly, you’ll receive congratulations for passing the test. You can proceed to the next step by clicking on All Done.
13. You have now completed your account sign-up. The screenshot below is what you will see next. This is the wallet’s interface, and it will automatically pop up after you’re done with the process. Before you can purchase any of our NFTs, you will have to load your wallet with Ether. You can click on the Buy function to acquire new coins or transfer Ether that you already own to the wallet.
How Do You Convert Ethereum to Wrapped Ethereum?
Since Bitmart is Launching its NFTs on the Matic Chain you will need Wrapped Ethereum to buy our NFTs. If you have ETH, you can wrap it and get ETH by simply trading ETH to WETH.
Before that, you will need to have some ETH in a wallet, such as MetaMask.
Next, you will need to connect your wallet (in this case, MetaMask) to a DEX built on Ethereum, such as Uniswap. Perform the following steps to convert your ETH to WETH:
On your Chrome browser, login to your MetaMask account and install the browser extension
1. Go to https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap
2. Connect your wallet
3. Select ETH for the top asset and WETH for the bottom asset (pictured below)
4. Select the amount of ETH you would like to wrap
5. Click wrap
6. A popup notification from MetaMask will appear, showing the estimated gas fees and total transaction amount
7. Click confirm and voila, you will have WETH in your wallet in a bit
Another popular use case for WETH lately is on OpenSea, the largest secondary marketplace for non-fungible tokens (NFTs). Check out their guide on how to wrap ETH on OpenSea here.
How Do You Unwrap WETH?
If you have WETH, you can unwrap it and get ETH. After unwrapping (a.k.a. burning) it, you get the original ETH back. The burned WETH is returned as ETH and deposited into the former WETH holder’s crypto wallet.
Just like wrapping ETH, you will need to have a wallet, like a Metamask account. Simply perform the same steps above but choose WETH as the first asset and ETH as the second asset.
How Do You Unwrap Ethereum on OpenSea using Metamask?
If you want to unwrap WETH, you can easily do it using OpenSea and a Metamask wallet. Before you begin unwrapping your WETH, go to each company’s website and sign up for an account. After you sign up for a Metamask account, you can fund it with fiat currency, cryptocurrency, or a debit/credit card. Next, connect your Metamask wallet to your OpenSea account. In order to do this, you must complete one transaction between your OpenSea and Metamask accounts.
After you have created your Metamask and OpenSea and you have WETH in your OpenSea wallet perform the following steps:
Go to /opensea.io/
Sign in to your OpenSea account.
Click on the wallet icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
Click on the three dots next to your WETH.
Click the “Unwrap” option.
After your request has been processed, click the “Confirm” button to swap it into your Metamask wallet.
Please follow the steps to add Polygon’s Mainnet:
• Navigate to polygonscan.com
• Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the button Add Polygon Network
• Once you click the button you will see a Metamask Notification, now click on Approve. You will be directly switched to Polygon’s Mainnet now in the network dropdown list. You can now close the dialog.
Making Your Purchase from OpenSea
Now that you have completed the most complicated part of the process, you can head back to the OpenSea homepage to continue with your shopping. You will have to connect your new MetaMask wallet to a profile on the NFT platform.
1. Click on the Wallet icon at the top right of the homepage screen and select MetaMask from the dropdown menu.
2. You will need to enter your password to unlock the wallet so that it can sync with OpenSea.
3. Give OpenSea permission to connect with MetaMask. If the correct wallet account is displayed, click on Next and then Connect.
You may notice that your profile icon has changed to match the icon in your wallet, and an account profile will automatically be created for you. You can now go about your shopping experience.
4. To buy one of our Bitmart NFT Access Tokens, you can search for our collection in the search bar or visit this link. Once you select an item you’d like to purchase, click on the Buy icon and complete the purchase when re-directed to your wallet. If there is no set price, you are welcome to make an offer for our consideration.
5. If your wallet is not connected when accessing the products via the link we provided, simply repeat the easy steps above to link it again.
Adding Your Account to A Mobile Device
If you’d like to transact from your mobile device using your existing wallet, follow the steps below.
• Follow the first 3 steps for registering a MetaMask wallet at the beginning of this guide using your mobile device.
• Download the application that pops up on the screen.
• After it is installed, open the app and tap Get Started.
• Instead of creating a new wallet, you can import your existing wallet to your phone by tapping on Import using Secret Recovery Phase. Enter your recovery phrase and create a new password for your device.
• Select Import to complete the process.
The same wallet is now accessible on your mobile device, making it easier to buy our NFTs on the go.
If you want to shop using your mobile phone, click the menu icon at OpenSea.io while browsing from your device and tap on Connect Wallet. Select MetaMask from the dropdown menu and choose to connect with your MetaMask app.
Please be aware that OpenSea charges Ethereum gas costs on top of the item price. These are transactional fees levied by the Ethereum or Matic blockchain when making a purchase.
Who ends up paying the gas fees varies depending on the scenario. Buyers pay the fees when purchasing a fixed-price item, and sellers pay the gas if they accept an offer on an item. OpenSea pays the gas on all auctioned tokens sold to the highest bidder.