StakeBox is a low energy consuming kit you can leave running 24/7 while earning more of your favourite Proof-of-Stake (PoS) cryptocurrency. It’s more energy efficient than mining as you don’t need an expensive computer rig, and you can earn more of a PoS cryptocurrency by simply staking coins in your wallet.
Leaving your own PC or Mac on 24/7 connected to the internet to stake coins can be impractical. By using a StakeBox instead, you can leave it on your desk/in your office/bedroom staking coins all the time without needing to interfere and leaving you to use your laptop/desktop/Mac, however, you please.
We have partnered with some of our favourite cryptocurrencies such as QTUM, Reddcoin, CloakCoin, Pinkcoin, Whitecoin, Denarius, and Neblio to bring you custom branded staking kits that contains everything you need to get started. Sign up to our mailing list and receive an update when we release a new altcoin Proof-of-Stake (PoS) StakeBox.
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- StakeBox Case
- 2.5A International Power Supply Unit
- 16GB SD card with Staking software
- HDMI cable
Raspberry Pi 3 Specifications
- Broadcom BCM2387 chipset
- 1.2GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53
- 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.1 (Bluetooth Classic and LE)
- Dual Core VideoCore IV® Multimedia Co-Processor. Provides Open GL ES 2.0, hardware-accelerated OpenVG, and 1080p30 H.264 high-profile decode
- Capable of 1Gpixel/s, 1.5Gtexel/s or 24GFLOPs with texture filtering and DMA infrastructure
- Operating System
- Boots from Micro SD card, running a version of the Linux operating system or Windows 10 IoT
- Micro USB socket 5V1, 2.5A