- No matter whether you’re new to Bitcoin or already a security expert. TREZOR is the Bitcoin Hardware Wallet choice #1 for everybody.
- Leave behind the viruses and keyloggers. Forget about doing regular backups, reading encryption manuals, printing paper wallets and making offline storages. Next time you see another 10+ steps guide to secure your bitcoins, just skip reading it.
- Bitcoin is secure by design. All you need is a tool that allows you to use it without any risk. All you need is your own TREZOR wallet.
- In 3 simple steps, all security issues are solved:
- Get your own TREZOR.
- Set it up.
- Store your recovery seed in a safe place. It will help you regain access to all your coins and transaction history in case your device is destroyed or lost.
- TREZOR is a USB 2.0 device compatible with Windows (7 or higher), Linux and OS X (10.8 or higher).
What you’ll get
- Black TREZOR device
- Micro USB cable
- 2x Recovery seed booklet
Trezor Package Content
Technical information & Specifications
Trezor PC Board
|Size: 60 x 30 x 6 mm (2.4 x 1.2 x 0.2 in)
Weight: 12 g (0.42 oz)
Connectivity: Micro USB connector for connecting to the computer or mobile phone.
Safety and certifications: The TREZOR is CE and RoHS certified, so it meets all quality, reliability and environmental standards. You can even take your TREZOR with you on the airplane. Like all modern electronics, the X-Ray machine won’t hurt it.
Operating temperature: -20°C to +60°C (-4°F – +140°F)
CPU: 120 MHz embedded ARM processor (Cortex M3) running a custom developed system.
Screen: Bright OLED – 128×64 pixels. Enough to hold six lines of text. Can display all the details needed to verify a transaction in a single screen full.
The contents of this documentation are licensed under Creative Commons CC BY-SA 4.0 license.
Trezor is a physical device used for the storage of data. Ledger information regarding cryptocurrency transactions and transfers are stored on the Trezor.
Trezor Licence Terms & Conditions
The licencor cannot revoke these freedoms, as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
• Attribution: You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
• ShareAlike: If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
• No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
• You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
• No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
Freedom Defined Badge
Technical Specs Image