The Bitmart guide to switching to Nicehash.
Welcome to the Bitmart guide on how to set up a miner to mine on Nicehash. First of all, thank you for choosing Bitmart and remember we provide this guide for you to utilize from information available freely on the internet.
ASIC Miner Guide to Nicehash.
- Download Advanced IP Scanner and scan the network for the IP Addresses.
- Open the Scanner and scan your network for the IP Address.
- Enter the IP Address in the browser then enter the login password and username when prompt – on Antminers the User is root and the password is also root.
- Then go to the Nicehash website and select for sellers.
- Acquire the desired algorithm Stratum Address: For an Antminer L3+: stratum+tcp://scrypt.eu.nicehash.com:3333
- On the miner Configuration screen, you enter the Pool URL and then enter your Bitcoin Wallet Address as the worker.
- Monitor your miner on Nicehash or via the Bitmart app.
Next Enter the IP in the Address bar of your browser NOT Google then log into the miner using root for the username and root for the password for an Antminer.
Next, go to Nicehash For Sellers and select ASIC
Next, Choose the appropriate algorithm for the miner that you have to obtain the correct stratum address. SHA256 is for S9 S7 and Avalong Miners, SCRYPT is for L3+ and A4 Miners ect.
Enter the Nicehash Stratum address in and make the worker your Bitcoin Address.
You can confirm that your miner accepted the new settings on the miner status screen after 5 minutes of entering it. It takes 5 minutes to display. Please be patient.
Now you can monitor the miner via the Bitmart app or on nice hash on the find miner menu option.