Why Shop with Bitmart? Is Bitmart Legit, YES!
Bitmart was founded by Jacques Serfontein as a Sole Proprietor in 2015 and was built on the foundation that Bitcoin and Crypto Currencies empower individuals to make use of Blockchain technology in their everyday life.
Bitmart’s vision & mission is to become and remain the leaders in the Cryptocurrency mining hardware field in South Africa. Bitmart has in 2017 successfully deployed over 6000 miners worldwide and has over 5000 happy customers and counting.
Credibility & Due Diligence
- Bitmart is a registered Business in South Africa that started trading as Bitmart PTY LTD in March of 2017 with Company Reg Number 2017/027495/07
- Bitmart is a Registered VAT Vendor for the South Africa Receiver of Revenue under the VAT Registration Number: 4550278420
- Bitmart has obtained the necessary Import Licences to import the hardware it sells under our import number: 21749210
- Bitmart uses the correctly SARS issued tariff codes for imports of mining hardware & electronics under Tarif Code Headings: 8471.80.2
- Bitmart is registered to supply Government with hardware and has successfully delivered miners to the South African Government – our CDC number MAAA0446816
Bitmart has been successfully appointed by the following international suppliers as an Official Reseller or Distributor.
Canaan has appointed Bitmart as official reseller & Distributor in Africa for all Avalon Miners.
We don’t just sell we primarily mine Crypto Currencies.
Please see the photos below of our installations:
We buy bulk & Import Direct from China Europe and the USA
Bitmart is social and we support the local community like the Warrior Race 2017
We Rub Shoulders with the Bitcoin Legends – Philip Gunnel Bitcoin Billionaire is a friend of Bitmart.
Bitmart CEO Jacques Serfontein Featured on KykNet – DSTV